I first came across Chocolate Spiders many years ago at a child's party, they are wonderful little treats that have the most unusual combination of ingredients. But they work wonderfully together. Great for children's parties or lunch box's.
- 2 packets of Chang's fried noodles
- 4 Tablespoons Smooth Peanut Butter
- 400g cooking chocolate
- Melt the chocolate according to directions
- Mix the Peanut Butter into the melted Chocolate and mix until smooth.
- Add the Noodles and mix well.
- Place tablespoon size amounts on a tray that has been lined with grease proof paper.
- Place in the fridge for 5 minutes or until set.