For a simple, yet elegantly presented dessert it is hard to go past a classic Italian Affogato. This simple dish can be prepared in less than 5 minutes, is absoluetly Devine. It could be a nice way to end a dinner party - or just a warming midweek treat.
Ingredients per person:
- 1 / 2 good scoops Good Quality Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 shot espresso Coffee (I add a teaspoon of sugar to the coffee)
- 1 shot Frangelico liqueur
- Place the ice-cream in a glass or bowl.
- Slowly pour the espresso and Frangelico over the Ice-cream