Halloween Punch is just so good. This year we had a Hansel and Gretel Witch Halloween party and had three punch's representing Witches. We called this punch the Melting Witch Punch.
This is a non alcoholic punch which was a favourite with the children..
For this party we created a set of free halloween punch tents so you can create the look at home.
- 1/2 Cup Caster sugar
- 8 tablespoons of water
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- green food colouring
- 4 litres lemon / lime sode
- 2 litres good vanilla ice cream.
- Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan and cook string over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved,
- Remove from the heat and add the milk and almond extract.
- Transfer to a large jug and allow to cool to room temperature, then move to the fridge to chill.
- When ready to serve, transfer the mixture to the punch bowl
- Add food colouring a bit at a time until you reach your desired green
- Add lemon / lime sode, leaving space for the ice cream
- Add ice cream using a scoop