Chocolate Ripple Cake is one of those very simple classic recipes that has been served at BBQs for many a year and remains a hit with young and old.
Try Chocolate Ripple Cake at your next party for a yummy but simple dessert.
- 1 packet of Chocolate Ripple biscuits
- 600 ml container of thickened cream
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Raspberries or your choice of fruit to serve
- Beat the cream with the sugar and vanilla until thick and peaks form.
- Place a 1/4 of the cream on the serving plate to form the base of the cake.
- For the cake pictured, I sandwiched 5 Chocolate Ripple biscuits and cream together for the first row and then repeated the process until the biscuits were all used.
- Cover the entire cake with the remaining cream.
- refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- When set, garnish with raspberries and serve.
- Slice and enjoy