It's finally the 1st day of December, the day for putting up the Christmas tree and adorning your house with Christmas Decorations and Cheer. Christmas carols will be playing from every shop you visit and children all over the world will be on their best behaviour, to ensure they are on the "good list".
Christmas is one of my absolute favourite times of the year, the month of December is full of parties and celebrations and a great time to catch up with friends and family.
To mark such an important date and to ensure your children are fully embracing the spirit of Christmas, I've created a free downloadable Christmas Countdown calendar.
Just download, print, cut and enjoy.
I hope you enjoy out upcoming Christmas posts.
Get Creative, add your personal touch
If you are creative and crafty you can embellish the countdown numbers and use them in creative ways, you can try:
- A touch of glitter will add sparkle
- A couple of bells will add shine
- A beautiful ribbon and bow will add some class
- Include the countdown in your child's lunchbox, hang on the Christmas Tree or make a daily game of hide and seek.
- Include a special note on the back.
We'd love to see how you have used these printables.